Music, emerging from all its Pieces and Parts
- The Piano Language is a six-part piano method, 80 pages each.
- Includes all necessary reading, technique, theory and performance.
- Reading is taught through Memory Notes, Intervals, and Multi-Key.
- Folk Music is the focus for early lesson pieces.
- Original Classical Music gradually replaces the lesson pieces.
- Technique: Hanon, Czerny, Scales, Arpeggios, Cadences, Patterns.
- Theory, Ear Training, Music and Practice success are taught.
- Harmonizing and playing by Chord and by Ear are included.
- TPL teaches through the late intermediate level.